Choose the best eyebrow shape for your face shape

 I'm obsessed with eyebrows and I experiment with all my eyebrow supplies. This brow trio comes with everything you need for a quick brow build, including 10 brow stencils, brow moistening oil, sponge applicator for stamping and a double-ended angled brow brush. Everything comes in a zipped pouch, making it very easy to carry around.


After careful consideration, I decided that the brow stencil and stamp kit was my favourite as it gave me the shape I usually make.
How to use the eyebrow pencil

Apply the brow wax first. This helps prepare the brow kit and helps it stay on longer.
Choose your preferred eyebrow stencil kit.
Arrange the stencil over your natural eyebrows as much as possible. There are lines on the stencil to guide you in positioning. I found it a little tricky at first to hold the stencil in place, so try to replicate the way I hold it with my fingers, which makes it a little easier.
Apply your chosen brow colour to the first part of the stencil. These stencils have two sections so you can reposition the arch as needed.
Place the outer half of the stencil on your arch. I bring mine in slightly, overlapping the part I've already done, otherwise I find my eyebrows extend too far outwards. Remove the excess and fill in the stencil again.
Use your brush to re-enter and gently touch the part of the arch that is attached. Retouch any areas that need a slight fix.
For a bolder look, I like to go back and widen the inside of my brows. I just think it looks better when the inside is thicker and notice that the stencil doesn't really do it for me.
Erase your stencil, flip it over and do the same thing on the other side.

It's a very handy and easy brow stamp that is also waterproof and smudge proof so it's perfect for warm weather or active days. It is a product worth buying.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09Q8HBYKD





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The respirator mask to prevent dust inhalation

Work-friendly wireless headset

Top 9 Best Dog Toys