Environmentally friendly pollution and non-shedding Glitter HTV

 I have a ScanNCut that I just purchased and this is my first attempt at using the glitter silver htv vinyl on the cutter.


After watching some videos, I set up and cut a project from Brother CanvasWorkspace to apply to the t-shirt. I used silver glitter and is easy to weed. Applied it to the poly-cotton T using an iron on the linen setting and a piece of Wilton parchment paper (coated with silicon). Iron each section for 30 seconds, then iron again for safety. The glitter silver htv vinyl is less likely to flake, bend or fade. It has a smooth, soft material that is perfect for most projects, saving a lot of money and time, and I'm excited to try it!

Let the paper cool slightly until it gets hot, then peel it off. It didn't lift and everything was snugly stuck. Haven't washed it yet, so I don't know how well it's holding up. But it's easy to apply and it's all a very practical and fun way to do it. I'm glad it worked so well on my first try.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The respirator mask to prevent dust inhalation

Work-friendly wireless headset

Top 9 Best Dog Toys