Odorless and non-toxic traps that can be used with confidence.

 If you have a problem with fruit flies, I suggest you try the following method, which has worked great for me - it's a home use Yellow Sticky Trap that doesn't require electricity, is waterproof, and is easy to use.


I've been thinking about what I can do to get rid of these damn fruit flies. I had a huge headache when I noticed a large number of fruit flies in my vegetable garden. I tried to follow all the advice on the internet to try to get rid of them (hydrogen peroxide, etc.) but there were too many. They were laying eggs in the soil and although I sprayed hydrogen peroxide on the stems and soaked the soil near the roots to kill the larvae, I couldn't stop them from continuing to multiply and too much of this was time consuming and not very effective. I had to look for other methods to help me with this problem.

I was excited to find these Fruit Fly and Gnat Trap to catch the large number of fruit flies in the vegetable garden I keep. They were apparently already in the yard in the topsoil I delivered in bulk, and they reproduce so quickly and easily in the soil that even if I started replacing the soil now, it wouldn't help. But products like mine work immediately because they are attracted to the yellow color.

The Best Gnat Traps to Keep Your Home Pest-Free is very effective against flying insects and currently my traps are littered with the bodies of this fruit fly and other mosquitoes, and I just need to check them regularly and replace a new sheet in when I'm sure it's stuck full. I also currently bought a larger packet to hang on top of my small greenhouse, which also works well.

It doesn't solve the fruit fly problem completely, but Insect Catcher has helped me a lot and the number of fruit flies has now been significantly reduced and my vegetables can grow healthily.https://www.amazon.com/ALLRoad-Sticky-Yellow-Indoor-Outdoor/dp/B08H4PRVPH/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The respirator mask to prevent dust inhalation

Work-friendly wireless headset

Top 9 Best Dog Toys