More colorful, more appetizing

These rainbow utensils are beautiful flatware, very good looking cutlery set, very contemporary and very elegant.

They are thinner and lighter than I would have liked, but given the financial cost, they are appropriate. I wash and dry them by hand immediately after each use, so even after months of use, this rainbow flatware still looks as good as new, which is good care. But also the reason for the great quality of these dinnerware.

The surface coated parts do not get scratched in daily use, especially on the tines of the meat dinner forks that need to be cut on dinner plates. Scratches do not appear and I am very satisfied.

Overall, I am satisfied with the colorful flatware for everyday use. In terms of price, these will remain my top priority when I purchase rainbow silverware set again.https://www.amazon.com/Flatware-Silverware-Stainless-Tableware-Dishwasher/dp/B08RYQ1XYT




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The respirator mask to prevent dust inhalation

Work-friendly wireless headset

Top 9 Best Dog Toys