This is a great wall-mounted Jewelry Cabinet. The exterior is a mirror that feels like a regular full-length mirror when hung on the wall alone, but the interior can display multiple sets of rings, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, and other jewelry, and even hold my perfume.


I separate my jewelry collection by type to help minimize damaged or misplaced jewelry. By storing them separately you can ensure that the necklaces don't get tangled, and I usually hang them individually in a Armoire Organizer or vertical jewelry box. There are very many levels within this Jewelry Cabinet, and I keep my rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and perfumes all in separate categories. It's all the best way to keep jewelry and it's easy for me to pick. I don't have to pick up each ring, I can just open it and know at a glance the shape and color of my rings. There are also small lamps inside to help me see the shape of the jewelry faster. The external lock is also very useful. It makes it easier for me to find the jewelry that matches my outfit perfectly for the day.

Since using this Jewelry Armoire, I no longer have to worry about losing my rings and earrings, they are all neatly placed inside. They don't get mixed up anymore, which is something that regular storage boxes don't do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The respirator mask to prevent dust inhalation

Work-friendly wireless headset

Top 9 Best Dog Toys